System with Basic Functions for Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
- SEP acquisition
- MEP acquisition
- 16 amplifier channels(32 channels)
- auditory and visual evoked potentials, EMG, direct nerve stimulation, EEG, ECoG — more than 10 monitoring modalities
- flexible configurations to ensure any monitoring needs
Neuro-IOM is a multifunctional modular platform solution for intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring (IONM). Its application allows the surgical team to be informed about possible damage of nerve tissues resulting from surgeon actions and, thus, to prevent neurological deficit.
In most countries intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring is a must in various types of surgery, i.e., spine surgery, brain surgery, brainstem surgery, etc. As for the spine surgery (for example, scoliosis) the tactics is directly determined during IONM. Currently, the technique is being implemented actively in our country.
Neuro-IOM is the first Russian intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring system. The large experience in development and manufacture of neurophysiological equipment helped Neurosoft company to enter the IONM market rapidly several years ago. The system was registered in Russia and then the company had got the CE mark to sell the system in European countries. Now, more than hundred of Neurosoft Neuro-IOM systems are used successfully in hospitals and other healthcare facilities of Russia, Brazil, France, Jordan, Turkey, Bulgaria and other countries.
Neuro-IOM: your reliable startup
This configuration of Neuro-IOM system (version 2) includes all basic functions to perform intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring
- 16 amplifier channels with expandable outputs;
- 2 dedicated channels for routine EMG, NCS and EP;
- 4 electrical stimulator channels. In most cases 4 electrical stimulator channels are enough for SEP and MEP acquisition. For example, 2 channels are used for the stimulation of lower limbs during the acquisition of SEP responses, one channel is used for transcranial electrical stimulation and the other one is left as additional.
- direct nerve stimulation channel;
- auditory, visual and pattern stimulator channels;
- ES detector channels.
The Neuro-IOM system performs intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring of all modalities, including MEP acquisition using the electrical stimulator with current intensity of up to 200 mA.
The Neuro-IOM system is equipped with the acquisition and stimulator pods to attach recording and stimulating electrodes with 5 m cables. It allows arranging the system at a distance from the operating table to ensure free movement for the surgical team. The set of specially-designed electrodes and the software are also included to the delivery set.
Motor, somatosensory, auditory and visual evoked potentials, EMG, direct nerve stimulation, EEG, ECoG — more than 10 modalities for intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring
The Neuro-IOM system is delivered with the preset templates ensuring the following modalities:
- direct nerve stimulation;
- free-run EMG;
- somatosensory evoked potentials (SSEP);
- motor evoked potentials (MEP);
- auditory evoked potentials (AEP);
- visual evoked potentials (VEP);
- direct cortical stimulation;
- train-of-four stimulation (TOF).
Using these modalities the surgical team can control motor and sensory pathways, monitor peripheral nerve integrity, assess the brain activity and perform mapping of its functional areas, etc.
Flexible configurations to ensure any monitoring needs
The Neuro-IOM.NET software provides a set of default templates for various types of surgeries. Each template includes the settings of modalities for a particular type of surgery, test window layouts, acquisition and stimulation parameters, etc. The system has a vast number of channels and stimulators with separate adjustment. Use of preset templates simplifies and speeds up the system setup for surgery.
You can always change and save the settings of any surgery template. It is a unique option for such kind of systems. There is no IONM system in the world that is so flexible!
* Not all options are available in all regions.The support of HL7 standard allows integrating all diagnostic Neurosoft systems into the information system of a healthcare facility.
The delivery set can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
|Cable for disposable electrode: button clip – touch-proof (blue, 2 m)||2 pcs.|
|PhS-4 LED photic stimulator||1 pcs.|
|ES detector clip||1 pcs.|
|Video cable SWA3525/10 (2RCA‒2RCA, 10 m)||1 pcs.|
|Video capture device||1 pcs.|
|Transpore medical tape||4 pcs.|
|Technical manual «Neuro-IOM»||1 pcs.|
|Warranty certificate||1 pcs.|
|Technical manual “Electrodes for EMG and EP Studies”||1 pcs.|
|User manual «Neuro-IOM.NET»||1 pcs.|
|Annex to user manual «Exam Manager»||1 pcs.|
|Guidelines «Train-of-four Stimulation » (TOF)||1 pcs.|
|Guidelines «Facial Nerve»||1 pcs.|
|Guidelines «Motor Evoked Potentials » (MEP)||1 pcs.|
|Guidelines «Somatosensory Evoked Potentials » (SEP)||1 pcs.|
|Guidelines «Auditory Evoked Potentials » (AEP)||1 pcs.|
|Guidelines «Thyroidectomy»||1 pcs.|
|Guidelines «Pedicle Screw Test»||1 pcs.|
|Package set||2 pcs.|
|License for the use of software «Neuro-IOM.NET»||1 pcs.|