Neuropathy Analyzing System
- complex study of autonomic nervous system
- simultaneous respiratory rate and heart rate variability acquisition
- cardiovascular reflex tests according to D. Ewing — the gold standard
- automatic report generation
Complex Study of the Autonomic Nervous System With the Use of Such Techniques as:
- heart rate variability (HRV) analysis at rest according to the International standard (“Heart Rate Variability Standards of Measurement, Physiological Interpretation, and Clinical Use”, 1996);
- heart rate variability analysis at orthostatic test;
- diagnostics of diabetic and alcoholic neuropathy with the use of the cardiovascular reflex tests recommended on the conference in San-Antonio (1998) (standard battery of tests according to D. Ewing);
- cross-analysis of the heart rate and breath rate variability allowing to assess synchronization of the related systems (wide scatter of breath rates at rest can be an early sign of psychovegetative disorders).
Simultaneous Respiratory Rate and Heart Rate Variability Acquisition
VNS-Micro ensures the simultaneous study of heart rate and respiratory rate and also performs cross-analysis of heart rate variability (HRV) and breath rate variability (BRV).
HRV and BRV cross-analysis ensures correct result interpretation in patients with the rare breath rhythm and in children.
Cardiovascular Reflex Tests by D. Ewing — the Gold Standard of ANS Assessment
VNS-Micro implements the cardiovascular reflex test battery by D. Ewing which, in spite of the long existence, remains the gold standard of ANS assessment, in particular for the patients suffering from diabetic and toxic autonomic neuropathy.
The software provides a complex assessment in scores with graphical and text interpretation. This star-shaped graphical interpretation allows confirming that the patient has (no) autonomic neuropathy as well as monitoring the disorder dynamics during the patient’s observation and treatment.
You can take VNS-Micro and the laptop with you to perform the test on-site. The device is powered from a laptop via the USB cable. The data from the vegetotester is transferred to PC (via the USB cable again). You can record HRV at any spot: even if the laptop is not powered from mains, the device will be powered from the laptop battery.
Automatic Report Generation
After HRV assessment and cardiovascular test analysis, the report is generated. It includes rhythmograms, spectrograms, measurement tables, and automatic interpretation. A physician can make any changes to the report. It is possible to generate a report automatically and print it out.The support of HL7 standard allows integrating all diagnostic Neurosoft systems into the information system of a healthcare facility.