Tiny OAE Device for Hearing Screening
- Smallest in the world, yet powerful.
- Hearing screening using TEOAE and DPOAE techniques.
- Easy customizable test templates.
- Bluetooth connection to export data and print out.
- Android compatible.
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Smallest in the World, yet Powerful
This tiny OAE unit looks like a probe connected to Android-based device. Using aScreen is like taking another set of earphones with you: it takes no space, easily connects, and provides instant results. That is why it integrates seamlessly into your workflow.
aScreen unites the capabilities of superior noise rejection and accurate calibration to maximize the quality of the test. The result is a high-end performance that helps complete everyday OAE screening tasks faster and efficiently than ever.
Hearing Screening Using TEOAE and DPOAE Techniques
aScreen can run TEOAE and DPOAE tests in a few seconds. Intuitive touch controls are quick to master and easy to use.
Easy Customizable Test Templates
aScreen comes with a set of predefined templates that suit the most common recording conditions. Use them or create your own to get best results any time. Set noise level, intensity, SNR pass criteria, number of frequencies for pass and other parameters.
Bluetooth to Export Data and Print out
Bluetooth interface allows printing the exam results using the wireless thermal printer and exporting the data from the device to computer with installed Neuro-Audio-Screen Manager software. This program supplied with the device simplifies keeping the patient database.
aScreen is a next generation of OAE hearing screening devices. It works with many Android-based smartphones and tablets with USB On-The-Go feature. All you need is to choose a device with the screen size and battery capacity you are comfortable with.The support of H7 interface allows integrating all diagnostic Neurosoft systems to information system of clinics.
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
- aScreen electronic unit – 1 pcs.
- OAE-05 probe – 1 pcs.
- OAE probe tip – 3 pcs.
- Set of eartips (pediatric) (3-12 mm diameter) – 1 pcs.
- Test cavity – 1 pcs.
- Dental floss – 1 pcs.
- Probe tip extractor – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "aScreen" – 1 pcs.
- Calibration Guidelines "aScreen" – 1 pcs.
- Guidelines "OAE Probes OAE-02, OAE-03, OAE-04 and aScreen Probe" – 1 pcs.
- Transportation bag – 1 pcs.
- License for the use of software "Neuro-Audio-Screen manager" – 1 pcs.