Exercise Testing Software for Poly-Spectrum Digital ECG Systems
Poly-Spectrum-Ergo software is used for exercise stress testing with different cycle ergometers and treadmills. It can operate with Poly-Spectrum-12/E, Poly-Spectrum-8/E or Poly-Spectrum-8/EX ECG systems.
Poly-Spectrum-Ergo module provides flexible software tools for exercise testing including special mode for exercise ECG imaging, all necessary on-line estimates, and the summary protocol generation.
Exercise Testing Protocols:
- Multistage test (on cycle ergometer or treadmill)
- One-stage test based on BEE value (on cycle ergometer)
- Astrand-Test (on cycle ergometer)
- PWC 170 (on cycle ergometer)
- Three-stage Swedish protocol by Sjostrand (on cycle ergometer)
- R. Bruce protocol (on treadmill)
- J. Naughton protocol (on treadmill)
- Any protocol constructed by the user (on cycle ergometer or treadmill).
|Equipment for stress testing ''Poly-Spectrum-Ergo''||1 pcs.|
|Adapter for disposable electrodes connection||1 pcs.|
|Disposable ECG electrode F9079||50 pcs.|
|Disposable ECG electrode PG10S , Fiab, Italy||30 pcs.|
The delivery set can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.