Exercise Testing Software for Poly-Spectrum Digital ECG Systems
Poly-Spectrum-Ergo software is used for exercise stress testing with different cycle ergometers and treadmills. It can operate with Poly-Spectrum-12/E, Poly-Spectrum-8/E or Poly-Spectrum-8/EX ECG systems.
Poly-Spectrum-Ergo module provides flexible software tools for exercise testing including special mode for exercise ECG imaging, all necessary on-line estimates, and the summary protocol generation.
Exercise Testing Protocols:
- Multistage test (on cycle ergometer or treadmill)
- One-stage test based on BEE value (on cycle ergometer)
- Astrand-Test (on cycle ergometer)
- PWC 170 (on cycle ergometer)
- Three-stage Swedish protocol by Sjostrand (on cycle ergometer)
- R. Bruce protocol (on treadmill)
- J. Naughton protocol (on treadmill)
- Any protocol constructed by the user (on cycle ergometer or treadmill).
The delivery set can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
|Equipment for stress testing ''Poly-Spectrum-Ergo''||1 pcs.|
|Adapter for disposable electrodes connection||1 pcs.|
|Disposable ECG electrode F9079 , Fiab, Italy||50 pcs.|
|Disposable ECG electrode PG10S, PG10S/RU26||30 pcs.|