Software and Equipment for Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA) Test
- complies with IEC 60645-1:2012 (Type 4: screening/monitoring) requirements
- air and bone conduction testing, testing in a sound field
- automatic mode (Hughson & Westlake), manual mode (with mouse and keyboard)
- contralateral masking noise (white noise)
- silence mode (audiometric booth is not required)
Behavioral pure tone audiometry allows obtaining frequency-specific hearing thresholds (audiograms) for air and bone conduction and also in a sound field. It is used for adults and children (starting from 5 years old) who can reliably demonstrate a change in behavior when a test sound is heard.
The delivery set can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
|Equipment for Pure Tone Audiometry Test (PTA)||1 pcs.|
|Patient button (USB connector)||1 pcs.|
|KM-7-2 USB hub with cable||1 pcs.|
|USB-hub KM-7-2 electronic unit||1 pcs.|