The aTymp tympanometer is a portable audiometric device intended for diagnostics of the middle ear and tympanic membrane diseases.
- 4 frequencies of the probe tone (226, 678, 800, 1000 Hz);
- ipsi- and contralateral acoustic reflexes;
- wide range of stimuli for acoustic reflex;
- broad-band noise to work with the pediatric patients;
- testing of the patients with perforated tympanic membrane (ETF-2).
The aTymp can be easily customized to fit your requirements. Start your work with a minimum set of techniques, if necessary, expand the tympanometer functionality to a clinical version; there is no need to buy a new device. No additional equipment is required for aTymp to print out the results, since the system has a built-in thermal printer.
Learn more about our new product here.
If you would like to purchase the aTymp or you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Commercial Department of Neurosoft Company by phone +7 4932 95-99-99 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to answering all your questions!