Neurosoft is a Russian manufacturer of medical equipment but the devices produced by the company can be found worldwide – in 93 countries to be more precise! Some 50 % of production is destined for export. Neurosoft actively participates in international events: since 2004 our equipment has been widely presented at major exhibitions, and we as well take part in different research conferences, workshops and congresses annually.
Not only people but equipment alike travel for Neurosoft, and each device is worth its own map to mark the travel achievements. It’s no wonder that our “old-timers” сan show off their travel experience to the “freshman” globetrotters!
Here is a short note on the journey of our young yet experienced traveler – Neuro-MSX magnetic stimulator.
Neuro-MSX is a new-generation magnetic stimulator:
• Stimulation frequency – up to 100 Hz, and in theta-burst mode – up to 2 000 Hz!
• Perfect match – robust performance and modern design.
• Innovative liquid cooling system, which makes coil overheating a thing of the past.
• High-powered Irbis cooling unit allowing for operation at higher ambient temperature, higher intensities and frequencies.
• Sophisticated software with pre-defined treatment protocols.
• Integrated Wi-Fi interface for wireless stimulator control – first time in industry.Over the last two years, the Neuro-MSX map grew considerably.
The stimulator participated in the exhibition in Vancouver, in the congress in Uzbekistan; it was first supplied to China, Brazil, New Zealand, Mexico and recently to Europe – Neurologie Neuer Wall (Hamburg, Germany) is the first lucky EU owner.
Who knows what will be the next destination place or where will it stay to carry out the mission? We are sure it’s a promising start! There will be a lot more travels and achievements both for magnetic stimulator and other Neurosoft products.
We strive to show the whole world to our equipment and our equipment to the whole world!