8-channel Routine EEG System for Newborns EEG Study, Cerebral Function Monitoring, Brain Death Diagnosis Test
- impedance indication on the front panel
- standard electrode cap connector
- operates in unshielded room
- convenient and quality EEG acquisition
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Best Solution for Newborns EEG Study, Cerebral Function Monitoring, Brain Death Diagnosis Test
8-channel device can complete the following tasks:
- EEG screening studies in case the neoplasm or cerebrovascular pathology is suspected
- cerebral function monitoring (aEEG)
- brain death diagnosis test. The device meets completely the requirements of mobile medical team. It is powered via USB cable that is used also to transfer data to computer. Thus it can operate from notebook battery without mains supply.
Impedance Indication on the Front Panel
The digital EEG and EP system and computer are often placed in different rooms or even at quite long distance from each other. Neuron-Spectrum-1 has LED indicators that allow to observe the signal quality during the electrode placement at the spot.
Standard Electrode Cap Connector
The digital EEG and EP system is equipped with the standard electrode cap connector. Thus the use of adapters or other facilities to attach the cap is not required.
Operates in Unshielded Room
Neuron-Spectrum-1 can be used in any unshielded room. This increases the personnel convenience and patient’s comfort while decreasing the expenses for system installation.
Convenient and Quality EEG Acquisition
During the recording monopolar, bipolar or mixed montages (“10-20” and “10-10” systems) can be used. You can change the montage at any moment: before the acquisition, during the acquisition, at EEG review or analysis.
You can specify any channel parameters. For example, if you can not remove the EEG baseline trend in frontal derivations, you can set higher values for high pass filter for these derivations. Thus you can change the parameters of any channel during the acquisition process.
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
- Neuron-Spectrum-1 electronic unit – 1 pcs.
- Assembled holder H-1S – 1 pcs.
- Holder mount – 1 pcs.
- LED photic stimulator PhS-1 – 1 pcs.
- Set of EEG electrodes (12 bridge electrodes NS015106.007, 3 ear electrodes NS015106.015) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (yellow: 42-48) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (green: 48-54) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (blue: 54-62) – 1 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 9 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 2 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuron-Spectrum-1, 2, 3, 4, 4/Р" – 1 pcs.
- Package – 1 pcs.
- Holder for LED photic stimulator – 1 pcs.
- Reusable limb clamp ECG electrode F9024SSC (adult) – 4 pcs.
- 3-lead ECG cable (3 m) – 1 pcs.
- Neuron-Spectrum.NET software license – 1 pcs.