21-channel Digital EEG System
- High-quality EEG Acquisition
- Any Electrode Can Be Used as a Reference One
- Impedance Indication on the Front Panel
- Electrode Cap Connector
- Touch Proof Connectors and AlligatorClips with Leads
- Small Dimensions and Possibility to Operate in Unshielded Room
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
The Neuron-Spectrum product line consists of the modern high-tech electronic medical devices of premium quality satisfying the most exacting requirements of wide circle of the customers starting from clinician and up to advanced neurophysiologist.
The mathematical processing of the received data includes brain mapping, spectral, coherent, periodometrical analysis and automatic report generation. EEG is displayed on the computer screen with the resolution of up to 2560×1600 pixels and is printed on the common paper. The impedance is indicated on the front panel.
The Neuron-Spectrum devices can be used for polysomnography, video monitoring and long-term EEG monitoring, 3-D dipole localization of pathological activity sources, evoked potential testing, heart rate variability study and biofeedback training.
High-quality EEG Acquisition
High sampling rate allows recording high-frequency signal components without “swallowing” of sharp EEG components and drops in EEG amplitude.
Low noise level makes it possible to use gentle EEG filtering or use of raw EEG. It allows saving the useful information for analysis.
Any Electrode Can Be Used as a Reference One
Any electrode can be used as a reference one, and the bipolar derivations can be recoded without placing any other additional reference electrodes, for example ear ones.
Impedance Indication on the Front Panel
Impedance indication on the front panel streamlines the everyday workflow and allows focusing on a patient and test outcomes.
Electrode Cap Connector
If you use the electrode cap, you will not have to use the adapters or other devices, it will be enough just to attach the cap to standard connector.
Touch Proof Connectors and AlligatorClips with Leads
Touch proof connectors and alligator clips compatible with most of the cables and electrodes are used to attach the electrodes.
Small Dimensions and Possibility to Operate in Unshielded Room
The Neuron-Spectrum devices can be used in any convenient room. It results in considerable reduction of costs for EEG workstation, ensuring ease of operation and patient’s comfort. The small device dimensions make it portable and reduce the transportation costs.The support of H7 interface allows integrating all diagnostic Neurosoft systems to information system of clinics.
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
- Neuron-Spectrum-4 electronic unit – 1 pcs.
- Stand for electronic unit SU-3 – 1 pcs.
- Stand mount – 1 pcs.
- LED photic stimulator PhS-1 – 1 pcs.
- Stand for LED photic stimulator SU-8 – 1 pcs.
- Set of EEG electrodes (25 bridge electrodes NS015106.007, 3 ear electrodes NS015106.015) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (yellow: 42-48) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (green: 48-54) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (blue: 54-62) – 1 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 22 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 2 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuron-Spectrum-1, 2, 3, 4, 4/Р" – 1 pcs.
- Package – 1 pcs.
- Reusable limb clamp ECG electrode F9024SSC (adult) – 4 pcs.
- 3-lead ECG cable (3 m) – 1 pcs.
- Neuron-Spectrum.NET software license – 1 pcs.