Due to the spread of coronavirus disease around the world, Neurosoft recommends you to disinfect and clean devices produced by the company after each examination. It is necessary for the protection of the personnel and patients when working with the devices.
When cleaning/disinfecting the devices, proceed as described in the relevant disinfection section of the technical manual. Use only the agents specified in this section as they have a proven virucidal action on coronavirus. Carefully read the manual for the disinfectant to be used.
Adhere to the following cleaning and disinfection measures:
- carefully clean the device surface paying special attention to the surfaces that were in contact with a patient during the practice;
- clean the items you touched while working with the equipment (on/off buttons, trolley handles,computer keyboard, etc.);
- clean each accessory that has been used for a patient;
- if disposable accessories are used, immediately dispose them in the appropriate waste container after the procedure;
- change the gloves after disinfecting the device before a new patient.
We also advise the following general measures be taken to protect the personnel and patients during the examinations:
- use personal protective equipment such as gloves, masks, and protective suits;
- recommend the patient to wear a mask and gloves to the appointment;
- in case of several patients in the same room at the same time, keep a distance of 1.5 meters between them;
- air out the examination room after each patient;
- clean the surfaces of the patient desk and arms of the chair after each patient with the disinfectants applied for this purpose in your healthcare facility;
- disinfect your hands after each patient with the disinfectants used for this purpose in your healthcare facility.
Since the safety of the personnel and patients is of paramount importance, we recommend you to follow the above measures carefully as the virus retains its properties for a long period of time when presenting on different surfacespresenting on different surfaces.
If you have any questions, contact the Neurosoft Service Center by phone +7 (4932) 59-21-12, +7 (4932) 24-04-37 or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be alert and careful.