The school of objective hearing diagnostics is a fascinating journey through the auditory analyzer - a consequence of the answers from the peripheral center to the stop at intermediate stations:
- sound conduction system: tympanometry, reflexometry, auditory tube function;
- cochlear structure and otoacoustic emission (screening and clinical applications);
- auditory nerve and brainstem: click ABR, tone bursts, CHIRP;
- electrocochleography and microphone potential of the cochlea;
- vestibular myogenic evoked potentials;
- cortical auditory evoked potentials: SSEP, DSEP, P300, MMN;
- cochlear implantation: electrically evoked short- and long-latency auditory potentials.
Lectures and demonstrations of the operation of devices will be organized daily as part of the program.
At the end of the course, participants will be issued certificates of completion of the course (36 hours) and flash drives with presentations and materials.
Please register. After registration, a Neurosoft manager will contact you, with whom you can discuss the details of participation and payment.