The regular meeting of audiology societies will take place in Istanbul, an unusual city which unites Europe and Asia. Istanbul is a wonderful place to exchange new experiences and ideas in audiology between the specialists from all over the world.
The main areas of activity of the European Federation of Audiology Societies are to:
- agree a united approach to the education and professional training of young scientists who wish to work in audiology
- implement new screening and diagnostic solutions for children
- improve diagnostic and treatment methods for hearing-impaired patients
The scientific program of the congress includes oral reports and poster presentations, hot topics workshops, plenary meetings, lectures by famous scientists.
Throughout the congress the exhibition will take place where Neurosoft will present the equipment for hearing diagnostics:
- Neuro-Audio, digital system for objective audiometry: ABR, OAE, VEMP, ASSR, ECochG
- Neuro-Audio-Screen, portable hearing screening system for newborns with touch screen
- aScreen, a small Android-based smartphone device intended to perform TEOAE and DPOAE tests in a couple of seconds