What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file stored by your browser on the site request. Cookie files allow website “to remember” your actions or preferences within a long period.
Most of web browsers support cookie files, but users can set their browsers to block some types of cookie files or particular files. Users can also delete all cookie files at any time.
Besides that, cookies help us to provide the special content to you, for example video files at our sites. We can use the information about your behaviour at the site, to provide our target advertisement to you at the third party sites for remarketing of our products and services.
Types of cookie files used by neurosoft.com web-site
- Session cookies are usually stored during the session of visiting web-site and are deleted by the browser at closing. Session cookies provide coordinated usage of linked web pages.
- Persistent cookies in contrast to session cookies are not deleted by the browser at closing; they are stored for a specified period. Cookies can be used to authenticate a user and to prevent illegal use of user accounts and to record the information about your preferences and the actions you have made in order to prevent re-entering of information.
- The third party cookies are placed by the third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika) or video-sharing services (YouTube); these cookie-files can collect data from several sites and sessions.
At any time you can remove all cookie files stored in your browser and also you can delete selected cookie files from some sites. You can also disable saving function for cookies for all or defined sites in your browser. If you want to learn how to delete cookies or set your web browser to block cookies, go to your browser help page or visit one of the following information pages:
- Cookie management in Google Chrome
- Cookie management in Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie management in Internet Explorer
- Cookie management in Safari
- Cookie management in Opera
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all the features we offer, you will not be able to save your preferences and you will be required to re-enter your authentication details each time you visit a private section of the neurosoft.com site.
For residents of the European Union
Please visit the www.youronlinechoices.eu website to get more information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
How to contact us
If you have any questions on cookie usage or other questions related to the site, contact us: email@example.com