TMS, rTMS, tDCS in Clinical Environment: Workshop and Live Demo
We welcome everyone interested to join the workshop on transcranial magnetic stimulation organized by Neurosoft and Brain Science Tools BV during the 3d Brain Stimulation Conference in Vancouver! The topics of the workshop include the wide range of issues relating to transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) and transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) from their basic principles up to application in routine practice.
TMS techniques applied in neurology, psychiatry and rehabilitation shall be demonstrated at the workshop.
- What happens in the brain when we deliver TMS pulse: physics and physiology of TMS and rTMS. Talk and live demo (Nickolay Smirnov, Neurosoft)
- Neurosoft TMS product line (Ivan Loginov, Neurosoft)
- TMS in diagnostics plus live demo (Anna Masliukova, Neurosoft)
- TMS in clinical environment (guesting lector, USA)
- TMS for therapeutic use plus live demo (Anna Masliukova, Neurosoft)
- tDCS – new Neurosoft product (Ivan Loginov, Neurosoft)
- MRI-guided neuronavigation plus live demo (Prof. Bas Neggers, Brain Science Tools BV)
- Motor cortex mapping plus live demo (Jord Vink, Brain Science Tools BV)
The demonstrations will be performed using Neurosoft transcranial magnetic stimulator approved by FDA, TGA and CE marked and The Neural Navigator by Brain Science Tools BV, CE marked for clinical use in the EU and approved by ANVISA in Brazil.
The workshop is free!
We are waiting for you on Sunday, 24 February at 14:00 in Convention Centre.