63rd International Congress of Hearing Aid Acousticians
International Congress of Hearing Aid Acousticians is the highlight of European audiology events. This year the Congress is held for the 63rd time!
The broad-ranging Congress program covers the most actual topics:
- New diagnostic methods and technologies for evaluation of hearing impairment differentiation and hearing impairment improvement
- Innovative results of the recent research in audiology
- Strategies and techniques for hearing aids advancing
- Latest solutions for hearing protection
- Hearing measurement and differentiation of hearing abilities
- Sound therapy and other topics
Within the Congress framework Neurosoft will present a variety of high quality up-to-date equipment for audiology:
- Clinical ABR and OAE Analyzer, Screening Audiometer Neuro-Audio;
- Portable System for Diagnostics and Screening Audio-SMART.
At our stand № 27А you can meet the company leading developers in audiology Evgeny Romanov and Mikhail Soganov.