11 to 39-channel Digital EEG Systems
- EEG channels + Differential channels of AC/DC type
- Continuous impedance monitoring during acquisition
- Multiple options: PSG, EP, LTM, BFB, CFM, etc.
- ECG, EOG, EMG channels, etc.
- State-of-art techniques of mathematical analysis
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
For more than 25 years Neurosoft company has been developing and manufacturing equipment for neurophysiology.
Due to long-term experience and hard work of our engineers and software developers, we create medical equipment of the highest quality, working successfully all over the world.
Now we offer you not just a fine product, but the advanced EEG system, which will definitely comply with every your request. It doesn't matter what you are really supposed to do: routine EEG, long-term video EEG monitoring (LTM), EP, PSG, invasive EEG, CFM or BFB trainings. Any thinkable EEG-related task is possible with Neuron-Spectrum-61..65* EEG systems.
EEG Channels + Differential Channels of AC/DC Type
Each electronic unit has a number of EEG channels and additional differential channels for ECG, EOG, EMG recording. Depending on the type of work you are supposed to do, you may choose the appropriate system: Neuron-Spectrum-61..65 in relevant configurations.
|External SpO2 channel||+||+||+||+||+|
|Applications||EEG, CFM, BFB||EEG, CFM, BFB||EEG, CFM, BFB, LTM||EEG, EP, CFM, BFB, LTM||EEG, EP, CFM, BFB, LTM, PSG|
Continuous Impedance Monitoring During Acquisition
The color-coded impedance indicators on the amplifier inputs help the specialist to assess the impedance quality during the acquisition and reposition the electrodes if it is necessary. You can also change the mode using just one button on the front panel of the device. Special indicator will show if the device is in the acquisition mode or impedance measurement mode.
Multiple Options: PSG, EP, LTM, BFB, CFM, etc.
Using different software modules and equipment you may customize your system for aEEG, LTM, BFB, PSG and so on. Match the modules with your current needs and upgrade when your expectations change!
For routine EEG we recommend Neuron-Spectrum-63.
- 21 EEG channel, 1 ECG channel, 6 differential channels for EOG, ECG, EMG
- Ref electrode (21 EEG channels), А1, А2 electrodes (19 EEG channels) or CZ electrode (20 EEG channels) can be used as a reference electrode
- Cup and bridge electrodes or electrode caps can be used
- Photic, auditory and pattern stimulators
- Long-latency EP acquisition
For continuous video EEG monitoring we recommend Neuron-Spectrum-64 with additional equipment and software for video recording.
- 25 EEG channels, dedicated ECG and EOG channels, 6 additional differential channels
- Electrode caps for continuous EEG can be used
- Continuous synchronous video recording using up to 3 network cameras
- Automatic spike and other paroxysmal event detection
Neuron-Spectrum-65 can be used as a scalable PSG recorder (type I sleep monitor according to AASM classification).
- Full range of PSG channels in compliance with AASM recommendations
- Portable patient unit for quick connection/disconnection
- Synchronous video monitoring
- Automatic sleep staging and PSG event detection
- DC channels for data transfer to Neuron-Spectrum.NET software during CPAP titration
Neuron-Spectrum-61 with a special software module is an optimal choice for biofeedback and neurofeedback trainings.
- Multi-channel data record (EEG, ECG, EMG, respiration, SpO2, photoplethysmography)
- Audio and visual feedback (animation, games, photos, music, video)
- Continuous training success tracking
State-of-art Techniques of Mathematical Analysis
During EEG analysis the spikes, sharp waves, epileptiform discharges are detected and marked automatically in Neuron-Spectrum.NET software.
The high-quality of EEG is ensured with trace smoothing. The advanced navigation facilities provide fast access to any fragment of EEG trace. Records are analyzed with the most modern analysis techniques implemented in the software – rhythm wave amplitude analysis, spectral and bispectral analysis, correlation and coherent analysis, wavelet-analysis, periodometric analysis, independent component analysis (ICA).
* Neuron-Spectrum-61...65 — the product line of EEG systems, which includes 5 devices: Neuron-Spectrum-61, Neuron-Spectrum-62, Neuron-Spectrum-63, Neuron-Spectrum-64 and Neuron-Spectrum-65
Here is Neuron-Spectrum-65 delivery set. If you want to see Neuron-Spectrum-61..64 delivery sets, please contact your local representative.
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
- Neuron-Spectrum-65 electronic unit – 1 pcs.
- Stand for electronic unit SU-3 – 1 pcs.
- Stand mount – 1 pcs.
- LED photic stimulator PhS-1 – 1 pcs.
- Stand for LED photic stimulator SU-8 – 1 pcs.
- Set of EEG electrodes (25 bridge electrodes NS015106.007, 3 ear electrodes NS015106.015) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (blue: 54-62) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (green: 48-54) – 1 pcs.
- EEG helmet (yellow: 42-48) – 1 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 22 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 2 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 1 pcs.
- – 4 pcs.
- 3-lead ECG cable (3 m) – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuron-Spectrum-61, 62, 63, 64, 65" – 1 pcs.
- User manual "Neuron-Spectrum.NET" – 1 pcs.
- Annex to User Manual "Exams Manager" – 1 pcs.
- Package set – 1 pcs.
- Package – 1 pcs.
- License for Neuron-Spectrum.NET software with additional Neuron-Spectrum.NET/EEG software module – 1 pcs.