Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator
- high power monophasic pulse;
- extremely low electromagnetic interference;
- big color screen and easy-click wheel to control parameters;
- two configurations for single pulse and paired pulse;
- connection to computer via USB port.
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
High Power Monophasic Pulse
Thanks to 2800 V capacitor, which is 60% more powerful than our previous generation capacitor, Neuro-MS fires more powerful monophasic pulses. This leads to good motor response at low intensities.
Extremely Low Electromagnetic Interference
Neuro-MS is designed to be used for clinical practice and research. While TMS can induce a strong electrical field, this device has a very low electromagnetic interference even during charge and discharge. Thus, you can use it during EEG or ERP recordings. The magnetic stimulator can operate with EMG recorders of most manufacturers (through trig in/out sockets). However maximum diagnostic capabilities can be achieved if the device is used together with Neurosoft digital systems. Neuro-MEP.NETomega software supplied with Neurosoft neurophysiological systems like Skybox for example, ensures predefined templates for wide range of TMS tests:
- motor evoked potentials (MEP);
- central motor conduction time (CMCT);
- silent period (SP);
- intracortical (ICI) and interhemispheric inhibition (IHI);
- intracortical (ICF) and interhemispheric (IHF) facilitation;
- triple stimulation test (TST);
- stimulation of phrenic nerve to study the diaphragm response.
Big Color Screen and Easy-Click Wheel to Control Parameters
All stimulation parameters are displayed at bright and sharp color built-in screen. Easy-click wheel helps to set the intensity, frequency and other parameters in a matter of seconds. Neuro-MS comes with a new set of coils that have additional controls. Right on a coil you can increase or decrease the pulse intensity and trig a pulse.
Two Configurations for Single Pulse and Paired Pulse
Magnetic stimulator comes in two configurations: for single pulse stimulation and for paired pulse stimulation (ppTMS). Paired-pulse transcranial magnetic stimulation has been shown to be a useful tool for examining the excitability of inhibitory and excitatory interactions in human motor cortex.
Connection to Computer via USB Port
Neuro-MS, as our other TMS systems, can be used together with neurophysiological systems made by Neurosoft. Just connect the magnetic stimulator to the computer with installed EMG or EEG software via USB port. No additional sync cables needed. Neurosoft produces both professional EMG/NCS and TMS machines. It means that integration between TMS and EMG can be done at very deep level. EMG software can completely control all parameters of magnetic stimulator.The support of H7 interface allows integrating all diagnostic Neurosoft systems to information system of clinics.
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
- Neuro-MS unit (monophasic) – 1 pcs.
- End cap for Neuro-MS – 1 pcs.
- Footswitch for Neuro-MS – 1 pcs.
- Figure-of-eight coil 100 mm FEC-03-100 – 1 pcs.
- Ring coil 125 mm RC-03-125 – 1 pcs.
- Power supply cord 220 (black) – 1 pcs.
- USB сable, А-В, 3 m – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuro-MS" – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Coils for Magnetic Stimulator" – 1 pcs.
- Unit package – 1 pcs.