28-channel PSG System
- 21 EEG channels + 8 channels to record any PSG signals
- sleep stage analysis and analysis of sleep-disordered breathing
- smart analysis to speed up PSG scoring
- quick disconnection and connection of a patient
- CPAP/BIPAP titration
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
21 EEG Channels + 8 Channels to Record Any PSG Signals
The device is equipped with:
- 21 EEG channels. These channels can also be used to record any physiological signals in accordance with AASM recommendations;
- 4 polygraphic channels to record any signals from EOG to short-latency EP;
- 2 DC channels (used to connect body position sensors, nasal cannula, CPAP/BIPAP pressure);
- 1 respiratory channel;
- 1 SpO2 channel.
During PSG study there is a possibility of the synchronous video recording to simplify PSG scoring and differentiate artifact from true pathology.
Sleep Stage Analysis and Analysis of Sleep-Disordered Breathing
Neuron-Spectrum-4/PSG system identifies sleep stages automatically and sets their duration, calculates indices of sleep-disordered breathing and desaturations, parameters of snoring, heart rate variability, measures the changes in body position both separately and considering sleep stage analysis. The possibility to determine the exact mechanism of sleep disorder helps to select the successful treatment and prevent further unfavorable course of the disease. Together with PSG study Neuron-Spectrum-4/PSG system allows to perform multichannel EEG monitoring during sleep. This is very important to detect epileptiform activity in patients as it is often revealed during the slow wave (NREM) sleep.
Smart Analysis to Speed up PSG Scoring
PSG study takes 7-8 hours, so you need much time to review and analyze it manually.
Neuron-Spectrum-4/PSG system offers ththe test battery to speed up PSG scoring:
- Automatic and manual sleep stage scoring, hypnogram creation, automatic calculation of large number of sleep parameters, construction of bar chart of sleep stage distribution.
- Automatic search and classification of apnea and hypopnea events, desaturation, snoring, hypoventilation, limb movement and periodic limb movement events. Visualization of HR, body position, SpO2, ETCO2, PPT trends.
- Automatic generation of PSG exam report including graphic data.
Quick disconnection and connection of a patient
The use of Neuron-Spectrum-PEU5, portable patient unit to switch EEG and PSG electrodes,, allows quick disconnection and connection of a patient and the recording equipment without electrode removal (for example, when a patient has to visit a bathroom).
Neuron-Spectrum-4/PSG system allows titration of therapeutic pressure together with CPAP/BIPAP machine of other manufacturers (including split-night protocol). Apnea/hypopnea, desaturation and snoring indices are calculated automatically for each selected pressure level to define the treatment efficacy. Besides, the sleep stage and body position are also taken into account. The effectiveness of CPAP/BIPAP therapy depends largely on the accurate adjustment of the therapeutic pressure levels.The support of H7 interface allows integrating all diagnostic Neurosoft systems to information system of clinics.
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
— Neuron-Spectrum-4/P electronic unit
- Cup electrode with cable (for four-channel EEG recording) – 9 pcs.
- Cup electrode with cable (for two-channel EOG recording) – 2 pcs.
- Cable for disposable electrode: “button” clip - touch-proof (2.5 m) – 4 pcs.
- Cable for disposable electrode: “button” clip - touch-proof (1.5 m) – 4 pcs.
- Pediatric disposable ECG electrode (30 pcs.) (Italy)
- Airflow thermistor sensor ATS-1-20 (2 m)
- Snoring sensor
- Chest or abdominal respiratory effort sensor – 2 pcs.
- Body position sensor
- External unit for SpO2 recording
- Finger sensor for SpO2 recording
- Video camera with IR-projector, microphone and remote zoom control
- Video camera tripod
- Holder for IR projector or highly sensitive patient’s microphone
- Video capture card
- USB extension cable
- USB hub KM-7
• Patient unit
• Cable for patient unit connection “C-5”
- Electrode adhesive paste Ten20 (114 g)
- Medical tape
- Neuron-Spectrum.NET software with PSG and Video modules
- User manual