4-channel EMG and NCS System
- Electroneuromyography: motor and sensory nerve conduction study (NCS), F-wave, H-reflex (also including paired stimulation), motor and sensory inching
- Electromyography: spontaneous activity, interference curve, motor unit potentials (MUP)
- Neuromuscular junction: repetitive stimulation, jitter (single fiber EMG)
- Motor unit number estimation (MUNE)
- Additional EMG techniques: blink reflex, sacral reflex, bulbocavernous reflex, T-reflex*, galvanic skin responses
- Somatosensory evoked potentials (SEP)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TCMS)**
- Intraoperative monitoring
- Heart rate variability (HRV)***
* if tendon hammer is available
** if Neuro-MS magnetic stimulator is available
*** if corresponding accessories and software are available
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Modular Architecture with the Use of USB Technology
All the electronic units included in the device delivery set are connected to computer with the use of USB interface. It allows combining them flexibly to arrange a configuration corresponding to your own requirements.
For example, if you connect auditory-visual stimulator to Neuro-EMG digital EMG system and add corresponding software module, you will get a possibility to make auditory and visual EP.
It is possible to connect up to 10 (!) different USB units.
Set of EMG Electrodes
EMG electrodes are developed by our company and supplied with digital EMG and EP systems. They correspond to modern requirements.
Software on .NET Platform
Neuro-MEP.NET omega software is developed on .NET platform. It is the most modern technology for program development.
The use of .NET allows increasing the time of creation and the level of program reliability considerably, using the modern and convenient interfaces, and also enhances the device capacities to the maximum.
New EMG Techniques
The list of EMG techniques is enlarged by:
- motor and sensory inching
- jitter (single fiber EMG)
- sacral reflex
- bulbocavernous reflex
- vestibular myogenic EP
- automatic detection of MUP
- conduction velocity combined test (motor/sensory response)
- registration and analysis of spontaneous activity and interference EMG in one test
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
- Neuro-MEP amplifier unit
- Electrode holder
- Neuro-MEP electrical stimulator control unit
- Dedicated keyboard (dedicated keyboard for quick access to main commands of Neuro-MEP.NET software menu items)
- Dedicated keyboard unit
- Bluetooth adapter
- Clamp for dedicated keyboard
- Footswitch (3 pedals)
- USB hub KM-7
- Set of EMG electrodes
- Surface electrode SE-1 – 2 pcs.
- Bar electrode (adult) BE-2
- Bar electrode (pediatric) BE-1
- Ring electrode (wide) with cable RE-2
- Ground electrode with cable (adult) (400 mm) GE-2
- Ground electrode with cable (pediatric) (250 mm) GE-1
- Reusable concentric needle electrode (2 pcs.)
- Disposable concentric needle electrode (25 pcs.)
- Adapter for needle electrode connection – 2 pcs.
- Disposable surface electrode (100 pcs.)
- Adapter for disposable electrodes connection with “Alligator” clip (20 cm) – 2 pcs. (red and black)
- Cup electrode with cable – 8 pcs.
- Pup-jack linker – 2 pcs.
- Stimulating bar electrode with replaceable steel and felt stimulation pads (adult) SBE-2
- Adjustable electro stimulating probe
- Loudspeaker – 2 pcs.
- Measuring reel and marker pen
- Abrasive paste for skin preparation (160 g)
- Electrode adhesive paste Ten20 (114 g)
- Electrode gel (bottle with dispenser 250 g)
- Medical tape
- Neuro-MEP.NET software with EMG, NCS, SEP and Test guide modules
- Neuro-MEP.NET software with Test guide module
- Neuro-MEP.NET software with EMG module for EMG, NCS and SSEP acquisition, analysis and storage
- Workbook “EMG Studies Performing on Digital EMG and EP Systems Manufactured by Neurosoft Ltd.”
- Technical manual
- User manual