Transcranial Electrical Stimulator
- stimulus intensity – 1000 V;
- application in intensive care units and operating rooms;
- synchronization with Neurosoft diagnostic system or third-party equipment;
- 4-channel electronic switch;
- Neuro-TES software to control stimulation.
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Stimulus Intensity – 1000 V
Neuro-TES transcranial electrical stimulator is intended for stimulation of motor cortex to record motor evoked potentials from muscles. These potentials allow to estimate the integrity of motor pathways.
- stimulus intensity – 0-1000 V with 5 V step;
- maximum pulse current – 1.5 A;
- pulse duration - 40 μs, 50 μs, 60 μs, 70 μs, 80 μs, 200 μs;
- pulse waveform – biphasic, monophasic;
- stimulation type: single pulse, train, double train, train + pulse;
- number of pulses in train – 1-9.
The electrical stimulator is powered via USB.
Application in Intensive Care Units and Operating Rooms
The electrical stimulator can be used together with IOM system in intensive care units, operating rooms and experimental laboratories of research institutions to:
- estimate the central nervous system state;
- study the human neuromuscular system at intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring.
Synchronization with Neurosoft Diagnostic System or Third-party Equipment
The electrical stimulator can operate as a part of IOM system manufactured by Neurosoft or IOM system of third-party manufacturer.
The synchronization of electrical stimulator with Neurosoft equipment is done via USB. To synchronize the electrical stimulator with IOM systems of third-party manufacturer the trig in/out is used.
4-Channel Electronic Switch
The electrical stimulator can be supplied with a 4-channel electronic switch which is placed in a patient zone in a 5-meter distance from the stimulator and control PC.
You can select the following switch:
- electronic switch;
- mechanical switch with external pod.
Neuro-TES software performs the switching in case the stimulator is used with electronic switch. If the stimulator is supplied with mechanical switch, use knobs on its front panel to perform the switching.
Neuro-TES software allows users to control stimulation, specify voltage, change stimulus type and polarity and adjust train sequence.
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
- Neuro-TES transcranial electrical stimulator – 1 pcs.
- Cable for stimulating electrode with touch-proof connector – 1 pcs.
- Neuro-TES electronic switch – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuro-TES" – 1 pcs.
- License for the use of software "Neuro-TES" – 1 pcs.