Exercise Testing Software for Poly-Spectrum Digital ECG Systems
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Poly-Spectrum-Ergo software allows executing exercise testing by different cycle ergometers and treadmills. It can operate with Poly-Spectrum-12/E, Poly-Spectrum-8/E or Poly-Spectrum-8/EX ECG systems.
Poly-Spectrum-Ergo module provides all the necessary software tools for exercise testing including special mode of exercise ECG imaging, the execution of the necessary on-line estimates, and the summary protocol generation.
Exercise Testing Protocols:
- Multistage test (on cycle ergometer or treadmill)
- One-stage test based on BEE value (on cycle ergometer)
- Astrand-Test (on cycle ergometer)
- PWC 170 (on cycle ergometer)
- Three-stage Swedish protocol by Sjostrand (on cycle ergometer)
- R. Bruce protocol (on treadmill)
- J. Naughton protocol (on treadmill)
- Any protocol constructed by the user (on cycle ergometer or treadmill).
Attention! The delivery set below is recomended by Neurosoft. However, it can differ from country to country. Request the actual delivery set for your country from your local representative.
- Set of electrodes for exercise testing
- Reusable peripheral plate electrode for chest (15х20 mm) (Italy) – 6 pcs.
- Reusable peripheral plate electrode for limb (30х20 mm) (Italy) – 4 pcs.
- Rubber belt for ECG electrode fixation on chest – 2 pcs.
- Rubber tape for ECG electrode fixation on limb – 2 pcs.
- USB→COM adapter
- Cable for cycle ergometer connection to PC
- Poly-Spectrum.NET software with Poly-Spectrum-Ergo module for stress testing
- User manual