We are looking for distributors
We are Very Welcome All AudiologyNOW! Participants to Join Industry Update Session "Diagnosing Vestibular Pathologies in the Twenty-First Century"
Friday, March 28, 2014
11:45 AM - 12:15 PM or 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM
Industry Updates, Hall D, Room 9
- Mihail Soganov, Eng, Computer Science - Audiology Product Manager of Neurosoft
- Robby Vanspauwen, MSc, PhD – Clinical Researcher, ENT Dept. Sint-Augustinus Hospital - European Institute for ORL-HNS, Antwerp, Belgium
While VEMP test is quickly gaining support of more and more audiologists worldwide, a problem of ensuring accuracy of the results still remains actual. The goal of this presentation is to show the audience all known solutions to the accuracy problem. It includes a demonstration of these solutions with the Neuro-Audio system (Neurosoft). A protocol is suggested to help identifying the location of a vestibular pathology with VEMP.
- Introduction to VEMP: basics, recording, analysis, pitfalls [5 min]
- VEMP: Live demo, tips & tricks (biofeedback, etc) [15 min]
- Clinical application of VEMP [10 min]
Questions and answers session about VEMP and other audiology topics is always open during industry Exhibition time on Neurosoft stand 1511.
Publication date: March 6, 2014