We are looking for distributors
Practical Course on EMG and Neurosonology in Bulgaria
We invite you to the Practical Course on EMG and Neurosonology which is scheduled for March 16-18. The Practical Course will be held at RIU Pravits Resort hotel in Pravets city (Bulgaria).
Goals of Practical Course:
- To improve doctor’s skills in the field of clinical electromyography and evoked potentials.
- To raise quality of work with EMG software.
- To develop practical skills in the field of cerebral artery ultrasonography.
- To gain experience in setup of vascular ultrasonography modes.
The course comprises a series of lectures and presentations (9 hours), workshops (9 hours) and individual trainings (8 hours) in two sections: electromyography and neurosonology. During the course ultrasonography and electromyography studies will be performed under the guidance of specialists.
- doctor S. Novachkova-Spasova, Bulgaria;
- doctor S. Nikolaev, Russia;
- doctor E. Bogdanova, Bulgaria;
- doctor I. Lisichkov, Bulgaria.
- professor F. Tityanova, Bulgaria;
- doctor S. Andonova, Bulgaria;
- doctor S. Karakneva, Bulgaria.
Registration for course: March 16, from 11:00 to 17:00.
Lectures, workshops and individual trainings will start on March 16, 14:00.
You can register and find more information about the course on our site www.neurosoft.bg/event/9th_course.php
Publication date: March 2, 2012