XXII IERASG Biennial Symposium: First in Russia
George Tavartkiladze, Chairman of the XXII IERASG symposiumThe XXII Biennial Symposium of the International Evoked Response Audiometry Study Group is scheduled for June 26-30, 2011. It is the first time it takes place in Russia. We invite you to the conference center of Radisson SAS Slavyanskaya hotel located in the center of Moscow (2, Europe Sq.).
The main topics are to be discussed during the symposium:
- evoked potentials (EP);
- auditory EP in hearing aid fitting and cochlear implantation;
- cognitive EP;
- otoacoustic emission in research and clinical practice;
- auditory EP in otology and neuro-otology;
- auditory steady-state response (ASSR);
- electrophysiological correlates in auditory neuropathy spectrum disorders;
- hearing screening.
During the exhibition organized together with the event Neurosoft Company is going to present Neuro-Audio (version 2010) 2-channel ABR, VEMP, MLR, LLR and OAE system and Neuro-Audio-Screen portable all-in-one ABR, DPOAE and TEOAE hearing screening system.
See the details concerning the event on site www.ierasg2011.ru
Publication date: June 15, 2011