60th International Congress of Hearing Aid Acousticians
Throughout the congress the scientific events and exhibition of the latest developments in audiology and hearing aid will take place.
This year the scientific program is devoted to the following topics:
- Innovation results of recent hearing solutions and medical studies.
- New diagnostic methods and techniques for evaluation and differentiation of hearing impairments.
- Strategies and methods for improving the setup of hearing aid fitting.
- Fine-tuning and aftercare.
- Innovations in hearing aid technology and technical accessories.
- Innovations in earplug production.
- Mistake analysis: suggestions and discussions based on practical experience.
- Hearing training and audio therapy.
As part of the congress the industry exhibition will take place where Neurosoft will present the latest developments of the company:
- Neuro-Audio, digital system for objective audiometry: ABR, OAE, VEMP, ASSR, ECochG.
- Neuro-Audio-Screen, portable hearing screening system for newborns with touchscreen.
- aScreen, a small Android-based smartphone device intended to perform TEOAE and DPOAE tests in a couple of seconds.