Software and Equipment for Polysomnography Studies
Neuron-Spectrum-PSG system complements digital EEG systems of Neuron-Spectrum series by transforming EEG systems to complete PSG system. Long-term synchronous recording of EEG, polygraphic channels, video and audio information, sleep stage analysis and analysis of sleep-disordered breathing arrange a combination required for high-quality PSG study. The convenience and the simplicity for use make Neuron-Spectrum-PSG an indispensable helper during PSG recording and scoring. This system provides new possibilities for diagnostics, prevention and treatment of such widespread diseases as essential hypertension, obesity, arrhythmias, infarctions, strokes.
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
- Long-term recording of EEG, EOG, EMG from chin area, ECG, airflow, chest movements, abdominal movements, body position, snoring, SpO2, EMG from limbs (limb movements), PPT, CO2, CPAP pressure, etc.
- Automatic and manual sleep stage scoring, hypnogram creation, automatic calculation of large number of sleep parameters, construction of bar chart of sleep stage distributionAutomatic search and classification of apnea and hypopnea events, desaturation, snoring, limb movement and periodic limb movement events. Visualization of HR, body position, SpO2 trends
- Calculation of indices of sleep-disordered breathing and desaturations, parameters of snoring, heart rate variability, limb movement and periodic limb movement, change of body position both separately and considering sleep stage analysis
- Generation of PSG exam report including graphic data (hypnogram, trends, sleep-disordered breathing, desaturation, snoring, limb movement and periodic limb movement events), calculation results of sleep parameters and sleep-disordered breathing parameters, bar charts of sleep stage distribution
- Possibility of the synchronous recording of video and audio information with the further synchronous review
- Quick disconnection and connection of a patient and the recording equipment without electrode removal with the use of the additional switching patient unit
The portable patient unit allows a patient to feel herself/himself more comfortable during the night monitoring.
Use with Neuron-Spectrum Different Models
|Number of EEG channels||8||16||19||21||21||21||21||32||32|
|Number of polygraphic channels||1||1||1||1||4||4||4||5||5|
|Number of breath (flow) channels||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Number of direct current (DC) channels||—||—||—||—||2||2||2||2||2|
|Number of SpO2channels||1*||1*||1*||1*||1*||1*||1||1*||1|
|Sleep stage scoring|
|Possibility of performing||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|Available EEG channels||5||13||16||18||18||18||18||30||30|
|Monitoring of sleep-disordered breathing|
|Possibility of performing||—||—||—||—||+||+||+||+||+|
|Available EEG channels***||5||7||10||12||14||14||14||26||26|
* if the external unit for SpO2 recording is available
** number of available EEG channels during PSG recording for both sleep stage scoring and sleep-disordered breathing
- Cup electrode with cable (for four-channel EEG recording) – 9 pcs.
- Cup electrode with cable (for two-channel EOG recording) – 2 pcs.
- Airflow thermistor sensor ATS-1-20 (2 m)
- Snoring sensor
- Chest or abdominal respiratory effort sensor – 2 pcs.
- Body position sensor
- External unit for SpO2 recording (finger sensor for SpO2 recording is not included in the price)
- Finger sensor for SpO2 recording
- Video camera with IR-projector, microphone and remote zoom control
- Video camera tripod
- Holder for IR projector or highly sensitive patient’s microphone
- Video capture card
- USB extension cable
- USB hub KM-7
- Neuron-Spectrum-PU5 (portable unit for commutation of up to 40 EEG and PSG channels)
- Patient unit
- Cable for patient unit connection “C-5”
- Electrode adhesive paste Ten20 (114 g)
- Medical tape
- Neuron-Spectrum.NET software with PSG and Video modules
- User manual