Long-term Video EEG Monitoring System
- compatible with any Neurosoft EEG system
- synchronous video recording from up to 3 cameras
- day and night video recording with infrared hightlighting
- LAN connection to ensure free moving of a patient
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
- Synchronous long-term recording of EEG, video from up to 3 cameras, audio information from up to 3 microphones. The synchronization accuracy is 1 frame
- Control of camera position ("tracking") and zoom from computer, programming of up to 6 preliminary presets of camera position
- Night video monitoring with the use of special video camera or infrared highlighting
- Instantaneous compresion of video image and audio information
- Marking the arbitrary events during the recording
- Synchronous review of the recorded EEG and video information on one (PiP) or two monitors with the normal or increased speeds, by frames
- Instantaneous positioning of video image by EEG temporal slice, electroencephalogram by video frame, instantaneous positioning to the selected event marker, video fragment or time slice
- Compressed (on one screen) representation of the recorded EEG (as trends of EEG parameters or pseudo-3D spectrum), instantaneous positioning on electroencephalogram with one mouse click on trend graph
- Wide capabilities to edit video record and both video record and EEG. The review program is distributed freely. Automatic review of recorded disks on any computer
* Neuron-Spectrum-Video software is included in delivery set of Neuron-Spectrum-PSG program for polysomnography study
Neuron-Spectrum-Video software module allows performing the synchronous long-term recording of EEG, polygraphic channels, video from up to 3 cameras with position and zoom control from computer, and audio information from up to 3 microphones. The spheres of application are epileptology and polysomnography.
Neuron-Spectrum-Video software also include the digital zoom (in/out) of the image fragments and editing of both EEG and video fragments. The module allows creating a disk with different fragments that are "cut" out of the long record, burning- them on CD or DVD together with the built-in review software. Such disk can be reviewed on any computer.
The support of H7 interface allows integrating all diagnostic Neurosoft systems to information system of clinics.
— Video camera with IR-projector, microphone and remote zoom control
— Video capture card
— Electrode system for long-term EEG recording (MCScap-EC21) (sizes: 36-42, 42-48, 48-54, 54-60, 60-66) – 3 pcs.
— Elastic bandage for electrode cap fixation
— Electrode cap extension cable
— USB extension cable
— USB hub KM-7
— Holder for IR projector or highly sensitive patient’s microphone
— Video camera tripod
— Neuron-Spectrum.NET software with Video module for synchronous EEG and video recording, review, analysis, storage and editing
— User manual