Cerebral Function Monitor with Touchscreen Interface
- easy and convenient to use: all-in-one solution with touchscreen interface
- clinical applications: suspected cerebral function abnormality, hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE)
- automatic selection of pathological aEEG patterns
- synchronous video recording
- EEG system with 8+ channels
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Easy and Convenient to Use
To start the monitoring, place four electrodes at patient’s head and touch several buttons at the device’s screen. User-friendly touchscreen interface allows to control the device without using keyboard and mouse. The system is placed at the smooth-running trolley which makes it easy to move system to another ward and back.
Neuromonitor can be operated by the attending staff of intensive care unit without long-term special training.
Nowadays CFM is required for many newborns. In countries with the most developed healthcare every newborn with the minimal suspicion of the cerebral function abnormalities must be monitored. Such abnormalities can be a result of genetics or pregnancy/delivery complications.
In some national recommendations and guidelines CFM is an obligatory screening technique for newborns suffering from hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy to detect the silent epileptiform activity.
Automatic Selection of Pathological aEEG Patterns
In most of severe CNS abnormalities EEG and aEEG get a certain specific pattern. There are several types of aEEG patterns that can be easily differentiated and interpreted even by inexperienced technical staff. In addition Neuromonitor software is able to detect most of patterns automatically. Then detected pattern is classified and color-coded for easy review.
Synchronous Video Recording
The video recording of an exam is done synchronously with EEG acquisition and aEEG trend, ECG and SpO2 data. It can be used to make the exact diagnosis in complex cases when visual interpretation of trends is ambiguous.
EEG System with 8+ Channels
In complex cases Neuromonitor can be easily transformed to full-function 8-channel EEG system for long-term EEG video monitoring to record EEG, video and audio information, detect spikes, sharp waves, display maps and etc. The wide range of 8-, 16-, 32 and 64-channel amplifiers are available for further upgrade of the system.
- Neuron-Spectrum-1 electronic unit – 1 pcs.
- CFM pod (2 m) – 1 pcs.
- Сomputer trolley HighGradeTech – 1 pcs.
- Disposable subdermal single needle electrode with cable S50716 – 6 pcs.
- Cup electrode with cable (5 pcs., 1 m) – 1 pcs.
- Cup electrode with cable – 1 pcs.
- Y-adapter – 1 pcs.
- Disposable ECG electrode with cable F9058N (white) – 180 pcs.
- Disposable ECG electrode with coloured cable F9058NRM – 60 pcs.
- Medical tape Transpore (5 sm х 9.1 m) – 1 pcs.
- Abrasive paste for skin preparation Everi (160 g.) – 1 pcs.
- Electrode adhesive paste TEN20 (114 g.) – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuron-Spectrum-1, 2, 3, 4, 4/Р" – 1 pcs.
- Quick Guide "Neuron-Spectrum-1" (Neuromonitor Configuration) – 1 pcs.
- User manual "Neuron-Spectrum.NET" – 1 pcs.
- Appendix to User Manual "Exams Manager" – 1 pcs.
- Transportation bag – 1 pcs.
- License for the use of software "Neuron-Spectrum.NET" with additional software module "Neuron-Spectrum.NET/СFM" – 1 pcs.