21-channel Upgradeable EEG System with EP Capabilities
- full-featured neurophysiological laboratory at your fingertips
- 21 EEG channels + 9 channels to record any physiological signals from EOG to short-latency EP
- impedance measurement button on EEG unit
- 10 options to expand device functions starting from PSG and long-term monitoring to EMG
- powerful remote monitoring
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Full-featured Neurophysiological Laboratory at Your Fingertips
The high-quality amplifier can be used for: routine EEG, long-term EEG monitoring, study of evoked potentials of all modalities (somatosensory, visual, auditory or cognitive), scientific researches. The main difference between Neuron-Spectrum-4/EPM and other digital EEG and EP systems is that it is already equipped with the set of stimulators for EP acquisition. Thus you can start your neurophysiological studies at once. The system can be later upgraded to full-featured 4-channel EMG device.
21 EEG Channels + 9 Channels to Record any Signals from EOG to Short-latency EP
The device is equipped with:
- 21 EEG channels
- 4 polygraphic channels with up to 16 000 Hz sampling rate to record any signals from EOG to short-latency EP
- 1 ECG channel
- 1 breath channel
- 2 direct current channels (in most cases are used to record data from body position sensors)
- visual, auditory, electrical and pattern stimulators
- additional SpO2 channel can be built-in at your request
Impedance Measurement Button on EEG Unit
To facilitate the device use, we equipped the front panel with handy button. It allows a medical practitioner to measure impedance at the spot just after the electrode placement on a patient. There is no need to press buttons on a computer. The impedance values of all the electrodes are indicated on the front panel by colored LED indicators. Besides, this button allows to run EEG signal monitoring and recording.
10 Options to Expand Device Functions Starting from PSG and Long-term Monitoring to EMG
It is possible to expand system functionality by 10 different options which add EMG, ERG, PSG, CFM, long- and short-latency EP capabilities.
Powerful Remote Monitoring
You can observe the EEG acquisition from next room or building using LAN. The recorded exams can be uploaded automatically to cloud storage of your choice to get an access to them from your home PC, your notebook or tablet PC. Wherever you are, you can easily start working with them.
- Neuron-Spectrum-4/EPM electronic unit 1pcs.
- Stand for electronic unit SU-3 1pcs.
- Stand mount 1pcs.
- LED photic stimulator PhS-1 1pcs.
- Stand for LED photic stimulator SU-8 1pcs.
- Set of EEG electrodes (25 bridge electrodes NS015106.007, 3 ear electrodes NS015106.015) 1pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 22pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 2pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (yellow: 42-48) 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (green: 48-54) 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (blue: 54-62) 1pcs.
- Cup electrode with cable (8 pcs., 1 m) 1pcs.
- Stimulating bar electrode (adult) SBE-2 1pcs.
- Y-adapter 2pcs.
- Visual stimulator (LED goggles) 1pcs.
- SVGA extension cable 1pcs.
- Auditory stimulator HDA-280 (headphones), 3.5 stereo 1pcs.
- Adapter for pattern-stimulator connection 1pcs.
- Patient button (USB) 1pcs.
- Electrode adhesive paste TEN20 (114 g.) 1pcs.
- Abrasive paste for skin preparation Everi (160 g.) 1pcs.
- Medical tape Transpore (5 sm х 9.1 m) 1pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuron-Spectrum-5, 5/S, 4/EPM, 4/EPM/S" 1pcs.
- User manual "Neuron-Spectrum.NET" 1pcs.
- Appendix to User Manual "Exams Manager" 1pcs.
- Transportation bag 1pcs.
- License for Neuron-Spectrum.NET software with additional Neuron-Spectrum.NET/LEP software module 1pcs.
- License for Neuro-MEP.NET software with additional Neuro-MEP.NET/EP software module 1pcs.