Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator
- application: psychiatry, neurology
- solution for therapeutic repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS)
- number of pulses generated during one session – up to 10 000
- peak magnetic field - up to 4 T
- Neuro-MS.NET software to control magnetic stimulator
For North America USA customers please visit this page.
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Application: psychiatry, neurology
The principle of therapeutic magnetic stimulation is based on the following. The magnetic stimulator uses the magnetic pulses of short duration. The emerging high-intensity electromagnetic field easily penetrates through clothes, cranium bones and soft tissues. They exert influence upon deep nerve centers, peripheral nerves, cerebral and spinal cord, which are inaccessible for other kinds of stimulation.
This stimulation is commonly used to treat depressions (including severe and drug-resistant), tinnitus. Besides, there are positive and encouraging results obtained at rehabilitation of post-stroke patients and extensive list of other neurological and psychiatric diseases.
- Treatment of depressions, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorders, post-traumatic stress, manias and other psychiatric disorders.
- Treatment of central and peripheral nervous system disorders: neuropathic pain, stroke, migraine, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, tinnitus etc.
Solution for therapeutic repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS)
Main unit with cooling system and cooled coil with a convenient holder that facilitates fast and easy coil fixation in any position by rotating one screw. All mounted on an easy running trolley. The computer to control the stimulation can be also included in the delivery. In this configuration system allows to perform long sessions of biphasic rTMS with working range of frequencies up to 30 Hz and reaches maximum intensity on about 5 Hz.
Select any EMG recorder from a wide list of neurophysiological systems made by Neurosoft to record motor evoked potentials (MEPs).
Number of pulses generated during one session – up to 10 000
The cooling unit and cooled coils are included in the delivery set of Neuro-MS/D to avoid overheating of coils during the long treatment session. The cooling unit itself is a tank with the cooling liquid, the pump running the cooling liquid through the coil and the fridge. The unit allows increasing continuous operation up to 10 000 pulses without overheating. Practically, it means that stimulator can operate for hours without overheating.
Peak magnetic field - up to 4 T
The peak magnetic field of Neuro-MS/D reaches 4 T, one of the highest values in the industry. Such intensity helps to provide therapeutic transcranial stimulation in most complicated cases when patients have very low level of cortex excitability.
Neuro-MS.NET software to control magnetic stimulator
This delivery set includes the special Neuro-MS.NET software that allows to customize any stimulation templates. This software keeps patient database, detects motor response threshold and controls the stimulation courses and sessions. You can perform the stimulation according to already specified templates and also create own ones or edit the preset stimulation programs.
Preset templates for: depression, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, tinnitus etc.
- Neuro-MS/D main unit 1pcs.
- Neuro-MS/D cooling unit 1pcs.
- End cap for Neuro-MS/D 1pcs.
- Patient cap (size 42-54) 10pcs.
- Patient cap (size 54-66) 10pcs.
- Canister with a cooling liquid (3 l) 1pcs.
- Angulated figure-of-eight cooled coil AFEC-02-100-C 1pcs.
- Hydraulic system adapter 2pcs.
- Control cable for Neuro-MS/D cooling unit (DB-15M / DB-9F) 1pcs.
- Equipotential cable 1pcs.
- Power supply cord 220 (black) 2pcs.
- USB сable, А-В, 3 m 1pcs.
- Flexible arm for coil positioning FISSO 1pcs.
- Coil holder (trolley/wall mounted) K-8 1pcs.
- Тrolley with custors for magnetic stimulator Т-4 1pcs.
- NS4D 42006 3/8" quick connect coupling 1pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuro-MS/D" 1pcs.
- Technical Manual "Coils for Magnetic Stimulator" 1pcs.
- User manual "Neuro-MS.NET (ver.2)" 1pcs.
- ''Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation'' handbook by Moacyr Alexandro Rosa and Marina Odebrecht Rosa 1pcs.
- Neuro-MS/D main unit (package) 1pcs.
- Neuro-MS/D cooling unit (package) 1pcs.
- License for the use of software "Neuro-MS.NET" 1pcs.