Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator
- central and peripheral motor pathways study
- 7 coils at your choice
- peak magnetic field - up to 4 T
- delayed charging mode
- connection to computer via USB port
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Central and peripheral motor pathways study
Impulse magnetic field generated by magnetic stimulator Neuro-MS/D easily can go through clothes, skin and bones. When impulse magnetic field reaches the nerve structures it induces electrical current and can excite nerve structures. If EMG is recorded at this moment motor evoked potential (MEP) can be registered.
Using these approach cerebral, spinal and peripheral pathways can be studied. Such tests are especially important for studying patients with demyelinating diseases of nervous system, in particular, multiple sclerosis, tumorous and vascular lesions.
The magnetic stimulator can operate with EMG recorders of most manufacturers (through TTL/CMOS synchronization connectors) however maximum diagnostic capabilities can be achieved if the device is used together with neurophysiological digital system manufactured by Neurosoft.
Neuro-MEP.NETomega software supplied with Neurosoft neurophysiologic systems like Skybox for example has a built in templates for wide range of TMS tests:
- Motor evoked potentials (MEP)
- Central motor conduction time (CMCT)
- Silent period (SP)
- Intehemisperic inhibition (IHI or ipsilateral SP)
- Triple stimulation test (TST)
- Low and high-frequency rTMS
- Stimulation of phrenic nerve for study of diaphragm response
Thus we encourage you to consider purchasing your Neuro-MS/D together with our EMG system.
7 coils at your choice
For the diagnostic variant of magnetic stimulator 7 different coils can be delivered – ring coils, figure-of-eight coils, angulated figure-of-eight coils and placebo coils. All coils are equipped with “Pulse” button and “Ready” indicator. A shape of magnetic field, its penetration depth, stimulus number till overheating, maximal intensity of magnetic induction depend on a type of coil. For example, in the ring coils the maximal induction area is by the inner edge of a coil, but in the figure-of-eight coils the maximum magnetic field density is in the center of a coil. A good selection of coils meets all kinds of diagnostic needs – focal stimulation, stimulation of large areas, stimulation of deep and superficial structures.
Peak magnetic field - up to 4 T
The peak magnetic field of Neuro-MS/D reaches 4 T, one of the highest values in the industry. Such intensity helps to get motor response even in the most complicated cases.
Delayed charging mode
While working together with digital EMG system a delay for the capacitor charge start is set in the single pulse mode to avoid noise influence from the power supply unit during the acquisition. The range of the delay is 0–9.9 seconds.
Connection to computer via USB port
Neuro-MS/D can be used together with neurophysiological systems made by Neurosoft. Just connect the magnetic stimulator to the computer with installed EMG or EEG software via USB port. Neurosoft is the only company in the industry which produces both professional EMG/NCS and TMS machines. It means that integration between TMS and EMG can be done at very deep level. EMG software can completely control all parameters of magnetic stimulator.
- Neuro-MS/D main unit – 1 pcs.
- Coil support – 1 pcs.
- Coil holder (trolley/wall mounted) K-8 – 1 pcs.
- End cap for Neuro-MS/D – 1 pcs.
- Big ring coil RC-02-150 – 1 pcs.
- Small ring coil RC-02-100 – 1 pcs.
- Figure-of-eight coil FEC-02-100 – 1 pcs.
- Power supply cord 220 (black) – 1 pcs.
- USB сable, А-В, 3 m – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuro-MS/D" – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Coils for Magnetic Stimulator" – 1 pcs.
- Neuro-MS/D main unit (package) – 1 pcs.