16-channel Routine EEG System for Private Medical Centers
- impedance indication on the front panel
- standard electrode cap connector
- operates in unshielded room
- EEG analysis during acquisition
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Device for Private Medical Centers
The device has 16 integrated EEG channels. It is quite enough to record routine EEG as this number of channels ensures the required level of diagnostic accuracy. Thus it is the optimal solution for private medical centers.
Impedance Indication on the Front Panel
The digital EEG and EP system and computer are often placed in different rooms or even at quite long distance from each other. Neuron-Spectrum-2 has LED indicators that allow to observe the signal quality during the electrode placement at the spot.
Standard Electrode Cap Connector
Neuron-Spectrum-2 is equipped with the standard electrode cap connector. Thus the use of adapters or other facilities to attach the cap is not required.
Operates in Unshielded Room
Neuron-Spectrum-2 can be used in any unshielded room. This increases the personnel convenience and patient’s comfort while decreasing the expenses for system installation.
EEG Analysis during Acquisition
The device allows to start the analysis of obtained EEG signals during acquisition. In split screen mode you can review the obtained traces in one part of the screen and observe the acquisition of new EEG signals in the second part. The spikes and sharp waves are marked on trace automatically. It speeds up the operation and helps to examine more patients during your work time.
- Neuron-Spectrum-2 electronic unit 1pcs.
- Stand for electronic unit SU-3 1pcs.
- Stand mount 1pcs.
- LED photic stimulator PhS-1 1pcs.
- Stand for LED photic stimulator SU-8 1pcs.
- Set of EEG electrodes (20 bridge electrodes NS015106.007, 3 ear electrodes NS015106.015) 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (yellow: 42-48) 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (green: 48-54) 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (blue: 54-62) 1pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 17pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 2pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 1pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuron-Spectrum-1, 2, 3, 4, 4/Р" 1pcs.
- User manual "Neuron-Spectrum.NET" 1pcs.
- Appendix to User Manual "Exams Manager" 1pcs.
- Transportation bag 1pcs.
- Neuron-Spectrum.NET software license 1pcs.