19-channel Clinical Diagnostic EEG System
- high sampling rate and low noise level
- impedance indication on the front panel
- standard electrode cap connector
- operates in unshielded room
- portable digital EEG and EP system
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
High Sampling Rate and Low Noise Level
The high sampling rate (up to 5000 Hz) allows to record the high-frequency signal components without “smoothing” of EEG sharp wave events or drops in EEG amplitude. The low noise level allows to apply the most sparing EEG filtration or avoid the filtration at all that saves useful information in native signal.
Impedance Indication on the Front Panel
Neuron-Spectrum-3 and computer are often placed in different rooms or even at quite long distance from each other. Neuron-Spectrum-3 has LED indicators that allow to observe the signal quality during the electrode placement at the spot.
Standard Electrode Cap Connector
Neuron-Spectrum-3 is equipped with the standard electrode cap connector. Thus the use of adapters or other facilities to attach the cap is not required.
Operates in Unshielded Room
Neuron-Spectrum-3 can be used in any unshielded room. This increases the personnel convenience and patient’s comfort while decreasing the expenses for system installation.
Portable Digital EEG and EP System
Neuron-Spectrum-3 can be easily used on-location. The device is powered via USB cable and this cable is also used to transfer data to computer. So it can be powered by notebook battery. Thus you can organize EEG study in any place.
- Neuron-Spectrum-3 electronic unit 1pcs.
- Stand for electronic unit SU-3 1pcs.
- Stand mount 1pcs.
- LED photic stimulator PhS-1 1pcs.
- Stand for LED photic stimulator SU-8 1pcs.
- Set of EEG electrodes (23 bridge electrodes NS015106.007, 3 ear electrodes NS015106.015) 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (yellow: 42-48) 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (green: 48-54) 1pcs.
- EEG helmet (blue: 54-62) 1pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 20pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 2pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode 1pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuron-Spectrum-1, 2, 3, 4, 4/Р" 1pcs.
- User manual "Neuron-Spectrum.NET" 1pcs.
- Appendix to User Manual "Exams Manager" 1pcs.
- Transportation bag 1pcs.
- Neuron-Spectrum.NET software license 1pcs.