Digital system for Screening PTA
- complete solution for pure tone audiometry;
- compact size and low weight;
- configurable masking noise;
- ultimate set of transducers;
- new standard in clinical routine.
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Complete Solution for Pure Tone Audiometry
Neuro-Audio/PTA allows to measure air-conduction and bone-conduction hearing threshold manually or automatically (Hughson-Westlake test). You can select any stimulation frequency from 125 up to 8000 Hz (and up to 16000 Hz with high frequency headphones).
Compact Size and Low Weight
The audiometer is connected to PC with one USB-cable which powers the device and supports data transmission. While visiting your patients, take Neuro-Audio/PTA with you just putting it in the notebook bag.
Configurable Masking Noise
Pure tone testing without the contralateral ear masking is used successfully to identify hearing threshold levels in individuals with normal hearing or bilateral hearing loss. But it cannot be used in patients with unilateral hearing loss or bilateral asymmetric hearing loss. While testing a worse-hearing ear the tone intensity is so high that it can spread through the skull to the contralateral (healthy or better-hearing) ear. The masking of non-test ear by broad band or narrow band noise helps to avoid misleading results. Neuro-Audio/PTA allows the configuration of masking noise both in absolute and relative values (relative to stimulus).
Ultimate Set of Transducers
Neuro-Audio/PTA delivery set includes TDH-39 headphones, the most popular headphones model in the world for PTA testing.
We can optionally supply Ear Tone 3A insert earphones, B-71 bone vibrator (which is applied to estimate air-bone gap to determine type of hearing loss), sound field speakers, TDH-39 acoustically shielded headphones, HDA-280 headphones.
New Standard in Clinical Routine
Modern interface, powerful database, Hughson-Westlake automatic test, sound field recording and reproducible results allow user to solve a wide range of daily audiological problems with highest accuracy. Convenient hotkeys help you to start working with the software easily, and the flexibility of settings allows our software to easily suit your needs. Thus, Neuro-Audio/PTA audiometer can be used both in clinics and research institutes.The support of H7 interface allows integrating all diagnostic Neurosoft systems to information system of clinics.
- Neuro-Audio electronic unit – 1 pcs.
- Patient button – 1 pcs.
- USB hub with cable KM-7-2 – 1 pcs.
- Auditory stimulator TDH-39 (headphones) 2x6.3 mono, shielded – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuro-Audio" – 1 pcs.
- User manual "Neuro-Audio.NET" – 1 pcs.
- Guidelines "OAE Probes OAE-02, OAE-03, OAE-04 and aScreen Probe" – 1 pcs.
- Guidelines "EABR Test" – 1 pcs.
- VEMP: Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential – 1 pcs.
- Guidelines "How to get quality ABR and ASSR recordings" – 1 pcs.
- Calibration Guidelines "Neuro-Audio" – 1 pcs.
- Transportation bag – 1 pcs.
- License for the use of software "Neuro-Audio.NET" with additional software module "Neuro-Audio.NET/PTA" – 1 pcs.