Ready-made solution for remote ECG acquisition and analysis (Tele-ECG)
- full-featured 12-channel ECG recording (acquisition and displaying)
- user-friendly touchscreen interface
- real-time ECG consultations even if a patient is about thousand kilometers away
- ECG review and interpretation at cloud server in a couple of seconds
- ready-made solution for a range of diagnostic purposes
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Full-featured 12-channel ECG recording
ECG is recorded in 12 high-quality standard leads.
User-friendly touchscreen interface
The Android based application is easy-to use and can be installed on any compatible smartphone or tablet PC. Computer skills for ECG acquisition are not required.
Real-time ECG consultations even if a patient is about thousand kilometers away
The remote support of qualified specialists in making diagnostic and clinical decisions on ECG interpretation results can be provided when it is needed mostly.
ECG review and interpretation at cloud server in a couple of seconds
The recorded ECG can be analyzed by our cloud server that generates ECG interpretation automatically. The cloud server benefits include quick calculations, reliability and automatic update of analysis algorithms.
Ready-made solution for a range of diagnostic purposes
The system does not require any additional software modules. Upon your request our specialists will install and set up the system and teach a medical practitioner to record ECG. System application includes:
- urgent ECG transfer from remote diagnostic centers to medical facilities with simultaneous cardiological consultations by a specialist (telemedicine);
- planned ECG transfer from facilities of local and regional levels during periodic health examinations with simultaneous cardiological consultations by a specialist (telemedicine);
- control of the patient’s status during his/her transportation to the medical facility.
Poly-Spectrum-8/G enables hospital readiness to accept the patient in cases of emergency (for example, urgent myocardial revascularization).