Digital System for ERG and Visual EP Study
- objective vision test and analysis of retinal function
- set of specially designed electrodes
- mini Ganzfeld stimulator for main tests
- penlights with concentrators for focal tests
- solution for a whole range of clinical tasks
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Objective Vision Test and Analysis of Retinal Function
- rod ERG
- maximal ERG
- cone ERG
- pattern ERG
- focal ERG
- on/off ERG
- flicker ERG
- oscillatory potentials
- electro-oculography (EOG)
Neuro-ERG system can be used to examine the patients of different age groups including newborns.
Neuro-ERG complies with the standards approved by International Society for Clinical Electrophysiology of Vision (ISCEV).
Set of Specially Designed Electrodes
The set of unique ERG electrodes which are specially developed with the assistance of leading Russian specialist in vision electrophysiology, main researcher of Moscow Scientific Research Institute of Ophthalmic Diseases (Helmholtz), M.D., A.M. Shamshinova is supplied with
The electrodes are constructed in the form of small “hooks” and “loops”. The electrodes of such shape do not cause the unpleasant feelings in a patient during the exam and are very convenient in use for a doctor. While the “lens-sucker” electrodes which are widely used in clinics, prevent the patient from concentrating on the exam because of “excessive mobility”. It results in lots of noises, which effect the signal quality.
Moreover, many specialist consider the use of “lens-sucker” electrodes to be improper in some exams (for example, at focal or cone ERG), as the main condition is not fulfilled, that is the test performing in the photopic conditions.
To perform the main tests (cone ERG, rod ERG, flicker ERG, oscillatory potentials), the mini-ganzfeld stimulator manufactured by Neurosoft Ltd. is used. This device satisfies completely with ISCEV standard requirements.
The compact design of the stimulator provides the convenient use for a patient during the exam and ensures high-quality results.
Penlights with Concentrators
To perform such tests as focal ERG or cone ERG on color stimuli, the penlights with concentrators (red, blue, green, white) are used.
They are placed on the special holder. It solves the problem of the stimulator fixation near the pupil.
Solution for a Whole Range of Clinical Tasks
ERG allows to detect the pathological process running in inner and outer layers of retina, in its central and peripheral parts. The technique makes it possible to study the state of rod and cone systems separately.
The important application of this technique is the diagnostics of initial changes in retina. The electroretinogram changes are characteristic for many retinal diseases. They allow to assess the injury level.
ERG is also required to make differential diagnosis of retina and visual nerve. In this case it is done together with visual evoked potentials (VEP) study. Electroretinography as other neurophysiological techniques is nosologically nonspecific. It is impossible to detect the cause of ERG change using the trace. However the right choice of ERG recording conditions allows to solve the wide spectrum of diagnostic tasks.
It makes this study very important in ophthalmological practice.
- Neuro-MEP electronic unit – 1 pcs.
- Auditory-visual stimulator unit – 1 pcs.
- Holder – 1 pcs.
- Holder mount – 1 pcs.
- Electrode holder – 1 pcs.
- USB сable, А-В, 1,8 m – 1 pcs.
- SVGA extension cable – 1 pcs.
- Visual stimulator (LED goggles) – 1 pcs.
- Electrode adhesive paste TEN20 (114 g.) – 1 pcs.
- Abrasive paste for skin preparation Everi (160 g.) – 1 pcs.
- Medical tape Transpore (5 sm х 9.1 m) – 1 pcs.
- Cup electrode with cable (5 pcs., 1 m) – 1 pcs.
- Y-adapter – 1 pcs.
- Corneal loop electrode – 25 pcs.
- Corneal hook electrode – 5 pcs.
- Adapter for corneal electrode – 2 pcs.
- Ear EEG electrode – 2 pcs.
- Cable for bridge or ear EEG electrode – 2 pcs.
- Forehead and chin support assembly – 1 pcs.
- Set of penlights with concentrators (red, blue, green, white) – 1 pcs.
- Mini-ganzfeld stimulator – 1 pcs.
- Holder for penlights and mini-ganzfeld stimulator – 1 pcs.
USB hub with cable KM-7-2 – 1 pcs.
- USB сable, А-В, 1,8 m 1pcs.
- KM-7-2 USB-hub 1pcs.
- Power supply cord 220 (black) 1pcs.
- Technical Manual "КМ-7, KM-7-2" 1pcs.
- Technical Manual "Neuro-MEP", "Neuro-ERG" – 1 pcs.
- Technical Manual "Electrodes for EMG and EP Studies" – 1 pcs.
- User manual "Neuro-MEP.NET (ver.3)" – 1 pcs.
- Appendix to User Manual "Exams Manager" – 1 pcs.
- Transportation bag – 1 pcs.
- License for the use of software "Neuro-MEP.NET" with additional software module "Neuro-MEP.NET/ERG" – 1 pcs.