Exercise Testing Software for Poly-Spectrum Digital ECG Systems
*Get a quote, online demo or more information
Write to sales department
Poly-Spectrum-Ergo software allows executing exercise testing by different cycle ergometers and treadmills. It can operate with Poly-Spectrum-12/E, Poly-Spectrum-8/E or Poly-Spectrum-8/EX ECG systems.
Poly-Spectrum-Ergo module provides all the necessary software tools for exercise testing including special mode of exercise ECG imaging, the execution of the necessary on-line estimates, and the summary protocol generation.
Exercise Testing Protocols:
- Multistage test (on cycle ergometer or treadmill)
- One-stage test based on BEE value (on cycle ergometer)
- Astrand-Test (on cycle ergometer)
- PWC 170 (on cycle ergometer)
- Three-stage Swedish protocol by Sjostrand (on cycle ergometer)
- R. Bruce protocol (on treadmill)
- J. Naughton protocol (on treadmill)
- Any protocol constructed by the user (on cycle ergometer or treadmill).
- Set of electrodes for exercise testing
- Reusable peripheral plate electrode for chest (15х20 mm) (Italy) – 6 pcs.
- Reusable peripheral plate electrode for limb (30х20 mm) (Italy) – 4 pcs.
- Rubber belt for ECG electrode fixation on chest – 2 pcs.
- Rubber tape for ECG electrode fixation on limb – 2 pcs.
- USB→COM adapter
- Cable for cycle ergometer connection to PC
- Poly-Spectrum.NET software with Poly-Spectrum-Ergo module for stress testing
- User manual